I ordered products in December 2014 and was happy with them but I was also charged $12.95 in January and February on the same credit card I used online to pay for the items. Apparently I was enrolled in the VIP club through a pop up or automatically with no explanation that there would be a fee.

I requested cancellation but no refund was offered for the two months I had already been charged. I had to put a stop payment on future charges incase they fail to follow through with the cancellation.

Beware of being sucked into this and check your statements after you place an order with them. It is a total scam.

cjmunoz wrote the review because of "vip membership charges" at Young Explorers. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $26 and wants Young Explorers to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was being scammed by vip club. Author liked the most products i got. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Young Explorers membership for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Same exact experience with Young Explores, don't buy from them

Had the exact same situation and I am positive I did not sign up for the VIP club!

Phoenix, Arizona, United States #950268

I also had the same issue with Young Explorer VIP. Bought something in Nov 2014 was charged $14.95 for Dec, Jan, and Feb.

I will never buy anything from Young Explorer every again!!